Monday, June 11, 2012

One Door Closes / Another Door Opens

Today was such an emotionally draining day. But with that being said, it was good, and bad. I have been going through something negative (learning process) for a couple of years, and I wanted it to be done. Today was my first day of Graduate School and I wanted to solely focus on my education. But the other thing was nagging at me all day, which obviously took me away from the positive direction I wanted to be in at that time.

However, I dealt with the negative situation and it's overwith. Sure I need to still take care of some things, but for the most part, it's done. I've closed that door.

Now I can focus on the next chapter of my life. I'm so thrilled to be able to have this opportunity to attend Grad School. The Montessori Program I'm doing has really made a difference in the way I want to teach, but I had no idea how interesting and in-depth it truly was. If you ever have a minute, look up Maria Montessori, and I'm sure you'll be impressed as well. Teaching has really changed over the years, and I want to get it back to the roots of learning.

I'm just so happy to be able to focus on positive aspects of my life. You realize as you go through something, how thankful you should be.

Life has a funny way of turning out. And my horoscopes lately have been DEAD ON...which is a little creepy, but was a reassuring source when I was having a hard time.

This blog entry is short, but I'm exhausted and already have a paper due tomorrow (WELCOME BACK TO SCHOOL). But I am happy that my pool opens tomorrow, date night with my boy (and 6th month anny this weekend), and some other fun activities this week, besides attending school full-time. It's nice to have that direction again and I can't wait to focus all my attention to school tomorrow. My mind will be with it completely.

Goodnight!

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations on being in graduate school-thats amazing! Out with the negative:-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on grad school and happy anniversary!!

    ♥ Shia

    ReplyDelete