Monday, June 4, 2012

Summertime 2012

Wow, where in the world does time go? I realized I haven't blogged in a few weeks. Sometimes my days are so busy, that I really don't have the time to sit and write...even though I wish I did; love to write...And it will get even harder once Grad School starts next week. Can you believe it? I can't!

It's already summertime too; JUNE! Yikes.

I love showing the past few weeks in Instagram pictures; I take them a lot, so it helps explain my life a little better ;) I'll do those and some pictures with my camera:
Celebrated my best friend's 25th birthday at Bonsai! Delicious Japanese food and they cook right in front of you!
Birthday girl and her boy
The weather has been so nice in Utah (too hot though), but I enjoy reading on my deck every evening :)
Finally made it to a bakery called Normandie...wow this tart was amazing! And I also got a grilled cheese. Speaking of grilled cheeses, a new place opened up called Melty Way and I cannot wait to check it out. 
My mom is a sweetie and made me chocolate strawberries! 
My boy Ollie is 9 weeks in these pics, but this week he's 10 weeks. Growing up FAST!
Spending time with my boy :)
Beautiful park right by my house! Love to go running here. 
Oatmeal with a lot of fruit! This is my breakfast pretty much daily!! 
My boyfriend Will's new place! I love it. Right in the heart of Sugar House. We seriously can walk to everything: food, store, movie theater, park, library, etc. I'm in heaven. It's a little cottage house too and he even has a backyard. So exciting.  We've really been decorating it! I'll take more pictures shortly.  
Utah's Pride Festival. This was the parade. This festival is one of the biggest in the nation! It's really cool and I love supporting everyone. Everyone should love who they want. That's my view. 
Great picture my boyfriend took!!
He also took this one of me. It's so creepy that someone wrote that on the wall...and then there is a little alley way...um no thank you! 
Here are some more pictures I took of the parade: 

My aunt and two cousins are across the street!! hehe! 
My poor boy was a great sport. He was not only sick with a bad cold, but it was so hot like I said. Pretty sure he was miserable...but he still stayed the whole time with me. 
Poor girl passed out :(
Rainbow Dog!
My cute cousin and good friend Mike!
Friend Steve and his adorable dog Gracie who decided to give him a hug :)
It was so darn hot outside though at the parade, so we didn't stay for the festival. But we went to a place called Toaster downtown SLC, and it was yummy! I got a caprese sandwich.

I also went to a toga party last weekend! It was quite fun:
 It really is crazy how fast time goes by - so much has happened even in a few short weeks. Pictures can't capture everything. There have been some rough times, but I'm getting on track with my life in a positive way. Being healthy is definitely number one!! Also, I'm cooking and baking more, helping decorate my boyfriend's place, getting prepared to go back to school, and writing. Oh writing. I love it so much and I will always be working on my pieces. It's a lot though!

Then there are season finales, like Vampire Diaries (OMG!) and I saw Snow White and the Huntsman the other night. I loved it!! I thought all the actors/actresses did fantastic. I definitely want to see it again.

That's all for now, have a lot to do this week, so not sure when I can blog again. But for those who have stuck around...thank you! Means a lot. xo.

5 comments:

  1. So many pretty photos, as always! Love the one of you and the sweet kitty!! Hope your week isn't too stressful!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your kitten is SUPER cute!!

    Check out my giveaway!

    ♥ Shia

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh gosh, it really has been extremely hot in Utah. but my favorite part has been reading on the deck in the evening! so calming!
    xo TJ

    ReplyDelete
  4. oatmeal looks delish and the kitty is sooo cute

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yum chocolate covered strawberries! Thanks for stopping by, do you want to follow each other? :)

    xo, Yi-chia
    Always Maylee

    ReplyDelete