Sunday, August 26, 2012

My First Week as a Teacher

Yes. Last week was my first week as a co-teacher in my classroom with the lead teacher at Dancing Moose Montessori.

I can't even begin to describe how the week was. Some days were amazing, others I thought "what am I doing," then I just felt plain happy with where my life has gotten. Friday was by far the best day. I really bonded with the other teacher in our class, and the children were so great. Overall, it was a fantastic day.

I love teaching, I know I'll be able to teach more when I'm a lead teacher someday, but for now, I'm still learning.

I have some pictures of my week last week:
My cute lesson plan book :)
Stonebridge Golf Course; my new favorite place I found to have lunch!
My school and my class! I LOVE IT.
It's always weird being the "new" girl, but I'm trying to make friends! The children keep me smiling though; that's why I love working with children. 

This weekend has been so fun and nice: Friday I just had a relaxing night and got pizza and watched movies with my boy, then Saturday went to dinner with a big group of old friends, then out for a friend's birthday, and today I swam and just relaxed. It's been so nice. 

Here is a picture of my cat Lucky, drinking pool water:
Silly old cat :) 
I'm going to bed early, so that's a short post. I hope everyone has a wonderful week. Take care. 

2 comments:

  1. Yay for completing your first week! It sounds like you are doing great! I can't wait to hear more about your adventures working with Montessori!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a great week! I love all of the pictures. Your cat is adorable!

    ReplyDelete