Monday, August 13, 2012

Weekend of Fun & a Week of Freedom

Well, how are we doing on this Monday morning? I'm very well, even though I didn't sleep 100%. This weekend though was one of a kind, and I had SO much fun.

First I went to Gracie's 1st Birthday. Here are some pictures:
Birthday Girl :)
Puppy Cedar and a gigantic bone!
I gave Gracie the card on the left :)
Total, there were 9 dogs...at one point, there were more dogs than humans! That's a lot of dogs...
Gracie's Birthday Pizza ha!
 It was such a fun party! The dogs were so cute together and my boyfriend brought his two dogs: Shane and Lucy. Adorable.

That wasn't the only birthday this weekend though. It was my Nana's 89th Birthday! BIG ONE. It was fun though, because my Uncle from California, flew in to surprise my grandma. It was sweet. We had a huge BBQ with steak, twice baked potatoes, garlic cheese bread, salad, and a German Chocolate Cake.
YUM
Will met my Nana and Uncle for the first time! AH. It's big that he's meeting so many of my family members. This Thursday it will be 8 months officially and not official-9 months. That's a long time! I'm so excited for fall and to decorate his cute little cottage for X-mas (yes, I'm already thinking that far ahead). We really want to go to Harry Potter Land (he wants to see The Walking Dead exhibit) at Orlando Studies in October, so we'll see if it actually happens. 

Okay these next pictures aren't a big deal, so lets not make it one. I'm NOT thinking of marriage anytime soon, but I realized I really want to have a "forest" wedding. And how cool would it be to have a Smore Station? Yea. Awesome!
 I just love that stuff the woods and forests. The trees just add a different element to it. That's why I love Oregon so much. But it would also be amazing to get married on a beach, but I would want to by a lighthouse...in Oregon :) I want to go back there so bad. Bummed I couldnt' this summer. I think I am going to go to Bear Lake in a week or so though, thankfully!

I did say this is a week of freedom, and I meant it. This is it. I start teaching NEXT Monday and then school back up in September for a year...and then another year. This week I'm going to enjoy every moment. Today I'm getting my hair trimmed (not real exciting I know) and then going out with the girls to a place called Melty Way. ALL GRILLED CHEESES. Yup, I'm excited. It's going to be fun to have that girl time.

Anyways, enough rambling, I'm going to go do some writing :) xo. 

2 comments:

  1. Looks like you had a fantastic weekend! I love all your pictures, especially the ones of Gracies birthday party! What darling idea!

    The forest wedding pictures are beautiful. Who doesn't like smores?
    Thanks for visiting my blog. Yours is lovely!!
    I'll stop by again soon,
    Aly xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, looks like a great weekend. I'm no where near wedding life but man, I want a smores bar and a forrest wedding too!

    ReplyDelete