Sunday, February 24, 2013

Perception Change

"Things are not nearly as bad as you think they are, Taurus. But then again, they say that perception is reality. So even though your imagination has made your situation seem far worse than it is, it is still as bad as you think it is because that's your perception. So it also stands to reason that you could turn that around simply by perceiving that things are excellent. If you start believing that everything is as it should be, and that it's getting better and better and better, it will."

This is my horoscope today and I must say it opened up my eyes....

I've been extremely negative and unhappy with certain areas of my life lately. But when I stop and think about it, are things really as bad as I'm making them out to be? If I could change the way I think, I think my view on the negatives would shift to positives.

I need to try this.

My goal is to wake up happy and be thankful for what I have. Be happy through the day. Smile. Show love. Feel good. Maybe then my perception will change for the better.

No comments:

Post a Comment