Thursday, April 4, 2013

Wasn't Written in the Stars

Sometimes life changes, it can change in a blink of an eye. It can change however slowly or in a moment. That unexpected moment. And you open your eyes. You can either be brave and take charge of the honesty, or you can pretend it'll all work out even though you know it wasn't meant to. Then you wait long enough that someone else takes charge. The blow is still hard and knocks you off your feet, but you can breathe for the first time in months. The loss still hurts daily but you have to believe that something else was was written for you in the stars. What is truly meant to be. What will happen. What I hope will happen.

I'm going open my eyes from now on. I'm going to find happiness by myself. No more pretending.



2 comments:

  1. Hi Jess! I hope all is well. I had sent you an email regarding working with AdvertisePals on Pinterest. I just wanted to make sure you received my email. Please reach out if you were interested in monetizing your Pinterest under zero contracts! - jerlyn@advertisepals.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's much much easier said then done. But it is doable. I've had this issue too, its the problem with being a dreamer.

    ReplyDelete