Saturday, October 24, 2015

BeUTAHful

I did have to share some beautiful pictures I took last weekend up Little Cottonwood Canyon in SLC UT. 

I love fall; definitely my favorite season. The leaves are so beautiful. It's finally getting to that crisp weather. And pumpkin everything! 🎃

I went on a Tram ride. Unfortunately it was very cloudy, but still BeUTAHful. 

I went with two of my oldest, but dearest friends. 

It's funny that so much time can go by, yet, certain relationships never change. 

I'm so grateful to live in such a beautiful state. 

Jess





1 comment:

  1. Beautiful pics Jessica! I found your blog through pinterest... And Holy cow! What an impressive account you have! I might get around to emailing you - i just work with a blog that would love more exposure! But while I'm here thought I'd say hi!

    ReplyDelete