Saturday, October 24, 2015

Hello, again.

Life happens pretty fast.

And then you stop and smell the roses.

You also say, OMG, where have I been?!

WAKE UP!


I haven't been on Blogger in a good two years. I even looked at my last post and thought, "Wow, that was a long time ago." I had just broken up with my boyfriend at the time, and the person I am now...is clearly not that same person.

How can someone change so drastically in two years?

I feel like I've finally grown up.

I graduated Grad School with a Master's in Education.
I wrote a 70 page thesis that practically made me get dry eye (sucks, but true).
I work at an amazing Inclusive Montessori school with early childhood children.
I'm starting to finally get back into my other passion of writing.
I'm going to enter NaNo again AH! Which is: National Novel Writing Month. You basically write a novel in a month. I need the push.
My Yiayia (grandmother in Greek) who I loved dearly, past away. And we sold her house. A house that I would gladly have lived in.
But, I did move into an apartment that I love. I've lived here now for 6 months. Seriously. Slow down time.
No, I'm not dating anyone, and actually, I'm so comfortable being single that it's probably not a good thing.
My family just got a dog. The cutest dog. It's a mix of an Alaskan Malamute mixed with German Shepherd.

So that's basically been my life for the past two years.
I miss talking to you all.
I even posted on my writing blog as well.

I feel like I used to be so savvy with uploading pictures, and backgrounds, etc. I probably won't do that as much anymore. I just want to write to connect. For me, this is like a journal. Yes, I'm letting everyone see into my soul...but that's okay. I'm okay with that.

It's good to say hello again. 

Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment